Eight Pieces of Silk Brocade
Dating back to ninth century Daoist text, the Eight Pieces of Silk Brocade are eight gentle stretching exercises that are considered essential methods of energy cultivation. Movements are done fluidly with specific breathing patterns and focused intention.
The Eight Silk Brocades is one of the most popular qigong exercise sets in the world and is recognized as one of four official qigong exercises by the Chinese Health Qigong Association.
- Stimulates and balances every meridian system in the body
- Improves the circulation of blood and qi
- Improves overall health, energy levels, and physical fitness
- Improves metabolism and ability to sleep
- Boosts happiness and reduces stress