Where I was on May 25th (said during session with Nadine):
- I can’t go on like this any longer, if I did it would be like I’m settling and selling myself short.
- I am not making time for me. There has not been the space for this in my life.
- I’ve been sitting on the fence for the last two years, it has been a two-year trial period.
- I need to make some decisions, e.g. fall classes, sign a lease, etc.
- My own limiting beliefs about my abilities to be successful in a business capacity are probably the biggest obstacle.
- I have short-changed myself in my career aspirations my whole life and this needs to be smashed once and for all.
I’ve been lacking clarity for 20 years and it’s time to change that.
Where I want to go (stated on May 25th):
- I have a right to have a dream at this stage of my life.
- I want to get to the bottom of what I want to do and how I want to do it.
- The truth is I don’t care what the “end product” is.
- The bottom line is I want to find and live my passion and purpose.
- I want clarity on what I’m doing and a plan to get started.
- I am willing to do the work.
- I want more financial success and independence.
- I want to contribute more financially to the household.
- I want cohesion between what I want and how I live my life.
- My life depends on it, I cannot go back.
- There is no choice here. (Patti, I’d like to add another way of saying this: This is a choiceless choice.)